Dzhelalova Larisa Anatol'evna, Candidate of philological sciences, associate professor, sub-department of humanitarian and socio-economic disciplines, branch of Moscow State University of Technologies and Management named after K. G. Razumovskiy (First Cassack University) (74 Oktyabrskaya street, Dimitrovgrad, Ulyanovsk region, Russia), email@example.com
Background. The article covers actual questions of the Russian paramiology: to a research of proverbs by means of the communicative and pragmatical analysis The purpose of the article to give the description of the sayings investigated by us in a discourse of the art text – communication and pragmatics.
Materials and methods. The research is conducted on material Russian of proverbs from V. I. Dahl’s dictionary and their realization in texts of fiction. In article fragments from the comedy Ampere-second were used. Griboyedova “Woe from Wit”. Methodological potential includes: 1) the diskursivny analysis assuming interpretation of sense of proverbs and their pragmatical functions on the basis of a context of the communicative situation, a reference situation and a situation presented in an internal form of a proverb; 2) a method of cognitive and pragmatical (communicative) modeling of updating of sense of proverbs in the text /discourse; 3) methods of observation, interpretation, generalization, comparison and classification; 4) a method of quantitative processing and synthesis of the obtained data.
Results. Application of the communicative and pragmatical analysis will allow to create value and to reveal borders of possible application: when, where and under what circumstances it is possible to use this or that saying (group of sayings); to define in a situation of communication what impact saying (group of sayings) on speaking or listening can make.
Conclusions. Such approach in a research will give the chance, first, to minimize mistakes in understanding of sayings and in identification of assessment in them that leads to pertinent use of proverbs and understanding them in communication, secondly, it is correct to estimate a situation of action and even to foresee its result. Moreover, modeling sense of proverbs through a piece of art context and also association of the sayings suitable on value in synonymous groups, will allow to expand borders of a concrete communicative event which, as we know, is implemented not differently, as in intersubject dialogue which basic semantic element can be a proverb.
proverb, subject, predicate, model formula, text, context, discourse, communicative element, qualitative characteristic, paremichesky expression, case statement
1. Dement'ev V. V. Nepryamaya kommunikatsiya i ee zhanry [Indirect communication and its genres]. Saratov, 2000.
2. Anikin V. P. Russkie narodnye poslovitsy, pogovorki, zagadki i detskiy fol'klor : posobie dlya uchitelya [Russian folk proverbs, sayings, riddles and folklore for children: teaching aid]. Moscow: Gosudarstvennoe uchebno-pedagogicheskoe izdatel'stvo Ministerstva prosveshcheniya RSFSR, 1957, 240 p.
3. Dal' V. I. Tolkovyy slovar' zhivogo velikorusskogo yazyka: v 4 t. [Explanatory dictionary of the living great Russian language: in 4 volumes]. 4th ed., stereotip. Moscow: Russkiy yazyk – Media, 2007.
4. Dal' V. I. Poslovitsy russkogo naroda [Proverbs of Russian people]. Moscow: NNN, 1994, 616 p.
5. Abakumova O. B. Poslovitsy v yazyke, soznanii i kommunikatsii [Proverbs in language, consciousness and communication]. Saint-Petersburg: Alef-Press, 2012, 354 p.
6. Mokienko V. M. Slavyanskaya frazeologiya: ucheb. posobie dlya vuzov [Slavic phrasiology: teaching aid for universities]. Moscow: Vysshaya shkola, 1989, 286 p.
7. Zaretskaya E. N. Ritorika: teoriya i praktika rechevoy kommunikatsii [Rhetoric: theory and practice of spoken communication]. Moscow: Delo, 1999, 480 p.
8. Karaulov Yu. N. Russkiy yazyk i yazykovaya lichnost' [Russian language and linguistic personality]. Moscow: Nauka, 2010, 263 p.
9. Griboedov A. S. Gore ot uma. Komediya v chetyrekh deystviyakh [Wit works woe. A comedy in four acts]. Moscow: Pamyatnik istoricheskoy mysli: Tekhnologicheskaya Shkola Biznesa, 1995, 135 p.
10. Arutyunova N. D. Yazyk i mir cheloveka [Human language and world]. Moscow, 1998, 350 p.